Inés obtained her undergraduate degree in Fine Arts, specializing in Conservation and Restoration, at the University of Seville, Spain in 2005. She completed two foundation courses on History of Art at the Faculty of Geography and History, University of Seville (1998-2000).
Currently she is a member in the research group HUM673: S.O.S. Heritage, at the University of Seville.
Since October 2017 Inés is affiliated with the doctoral program of Art and Heritage at the University of Seville.
- Intervention in the archaeological excavations of the old market of Triana in Seville, Spain, 1999.
- Intervention in the conservation works at the Choir of the Cathedral of Seville (late 15th Century). 2004.
- Participated in the project “The Museum, A Bridge between Cultures”, Archaeological Museum of Seville, 2005.
- Restoration of Commemorative Monuments in stone, bronze and ceramics of the Paseo del Parque in Malaga, Spain, 2006.
- Restoration of the City Wall of Lebrija, Seville.
- Intervention on the polychrome carved ceilings of the mudéjar style Church of Santiago, Carmona, Seville-Spain.
- Restoration of the wall paintings of Capitanía at the Plaza de España in Seville.
- Restoration of the façades of the Monastery of San Jerónimo in Seville.
- Archaeological intervention consisting of the surveying, restoration and integration of the Roman Baths in the street Duque de Hornachuelos, Córdoba-Spain.
- Intervention in the surveying, extraction, placement and site management works at an archaeological site of an ancient Roman House in Córdoba-Spain.
- Surveying of mosaics, restoration of arcades and stony façades, plus archaeological interventions at the Monastery of San Jerónimo, Seville.
- Restoration of the façades of the church of San Lorenzo in Cordoba, Spain.
- Restoration of the Tabernacle Tower of the church of San Mateo in Lucena, Cordoba.
- Restoration of polychrome carved ceilings of the Palacio de la Madraza in Granada, Spain.
- Intervention and restoration of the stone archway of the ancient walls of the Palacio de Portocarrero, Palma del Río in Cordoba.
- Intervention in the works at the dome of the Baratillo church of Seville.
- Restoration and site management works of the archaeological site of Alcalá del Valle in Cadiz, Spain.
- Restoration of the church of San Francisco in Palma del Río, Seville.
- Restoration of the dome and wall paintings of the Palacio de Purullena in El Puerto de Santa María, Cadiz, Spain.
- Archaeological restoration in the "Reform Project of the Roman house cryptoporticus number 1. Roman city of Ampurias". Girona, 2015.
- Since 2010 member of the Project of the Temple of Millions of Years of Thutmosis III in Luxor-west.
PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES
- Conservation and Restoration of Spanish archaeological Mission in Egypt, 2013. Center for Human and Social Sciences, CSIC. Madrid. “Documentation, Conservation and Restoration of architectural elements and furniture objects in the Temple of Millions of Years of Thutmosis III in Luxor-west”.
- Communication at the Vth Iberian Congress of Egyptology in the city of Cuenca in 2015: “Preventive Conservation in the Temple of Millions of years of Thutmosis III".
- I International Archaeology Course in the Archaeological Museum of Seville, 2016. “Temple of Millions of Years of Thutmosis III: documentation and computer management of a large-scale project”.
- Conference We also write History, 2017. Archaeological Museum of Huelva. Association of Museologists and Museographers from Andalucía. “Restoration of a Temple in Egypt”.
- “Conservation and restoration of the Temple of Millions of Years of Thutmosis III” in: M. Seco Alvárez (edit.), “The Temples of Millions of Years in Thebes”, Editorial Eug. University of Granada, Granada 2015, p. 311-325.
- Graphic Documentation Design: SECO ALVAREZ, M.; MARTÍNEZ BABÓN, J.: Stela of the Priest Ra found in the Temple of Millions of Years of Thutmosis III. MEMNONIA XXVI. 2015.
- Graphic Documentation Design: SECO ALVAREZ, M.; MARTÍNEZ BABÓN, J; et al.: “Preliminary study about the stoppers found in the Temple of Millions of Years of Thutmosis III”, MEMNONIA XXVII (2017)