Inés obtained a bachelors degree in Fine Arts, specialising in conservation and restoration, at the University of Seville, Spain in 2005. She completed two foundation courses on Art History at the Faculty of Geography and History, University of Seville (1998-2000).
- Intervention in the archaeological excavations of the old market of Triana in Seville, Spain, 1999.
- Intervention in the conservation works at the Chorus of the Cathedral of Seville (late 15th Century). 2004.
- Participated in the project “The Museum, A Bridge between Cultures”, Archaeological Museum of Seville, 2005.
- Restoration of Commemorative Monuments in stone, bronze and ceramics of the Paseo del Parque in Malaga, Spain, 2006.
- Restoration of the City Wall of Lebrija, Seville.
- Intervention on the polychrome carved ceilings of the mudéjar style Church of Santiago, Carmona, Seville-Spain.
- Restoration of the wall paintings of Capitanía at the Plaza de España in Seville.
- Restoration of the façades of the Monastery of San Jerónimo in Seville.
- Archaeological intervention consisting of the surveying, restoration and integration of the Roman Baths in the street Duque de Hornachuelos, Córdoba-Spain.
- Intervention in the surveying, extraction, placement and site management works at an archaeological site of an ancient Roman House in Córdoba-Spain.
- Surveying of mosaics, restoration of arcades and stony façades, plus archaeological interventions at the Monastery of San Jerónimo, Seville.
- Restoration of the façades of the church of San Lorenzo in Cordoba, Spain.
- Restoration of the Tabernacle Tower of the church of San Mateo in Lucena, Cordoba.
- Restoration of polychrome carved ceilings of the Palacio de la Madraza in Granada, Spain.
- Intervention and restoration of the stone archway of the ancient walls of the Palacio de Portocarrero, Palma del Río in Cordoba.
- Intervention in the works at the dome of the Baratillo church of Seville.
- Restoration and site management works of the archaeological site of Alcalá del Valle in Cadiz, Spain.
- Restoration of the church of San Francisco in Palma del Río, Seville.
- Restoration of the dome and wall paintings of the Palacio de Purullena in El Puerto de Santa María, Cadiz, Spain.
- Archaeological restoration in the "Reform Project of the Roman house cryptoporticus number 1. Roman city of Ampurias". Girona, 2015.
PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES
Communication together with Inmaculada Urbano Lozano at the Vth Iberian Congress of Egyptology in the city of Cuenca in 2015: “Preventive Conservation in the Temple of Millions of years of Thutmose III".
“Conservation and restoration of the Temple of Millions of Years of Thutmose III” in: M. Seco Alvárez (edit.), “Los templos de millones de años en Tebas”, Editorial eug University of Granada , Granada 2015, p. 311-325.